Hoffman Cabinets manufactures, installs and services superior custom cabinetry for residential construction. As leaders in the industry, this third generation family owned and operated company has set the standard for high quality custom cabinets utilizing state-of-the-art equipment. Since 1967, clients have trusted Hoffman Cabinets for their outstanding value, exceptional quality, and dependable service.
Hoffman Cabinets is in Mansfield Texas, just southeast of Fort Worth and minutes from the historic downtown area.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Tech to join our team. We offer our
employees competitive pay plus a rewarding benefits package that includes paid holidays, paid
vacation days, health insurance, 401K retirement plan with matching contribution, opportunity for
career advancement, professional development and safety education training.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The main responsibility of this position is to safely maintain, diagnose, repair, and replace components for wood working machinery. Must have solid knowledge in electrical schematics for machinery. Works in accordance with safety regulations and procedures at all times up to including the following:
· Able to work independently as well as within a team as needed
· Able to quickly respond, trouble shoot and perform unplanned repair of machinery.
· As part of the Maintenance team, you would be responsible for preventative, predictive, and proactive maintenance.
· Able to troubleshoot and repair 120v.,240v.480v. equipment.
· Maintain and repair facilities.
· Other projects as assigned.
Equipment to work on:
· CNC machines. (routers)
· Air compressors
· Automated industrial woodworking equipment.
Reports to Maintenance Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $30.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience
· Experience in welding and plumbing a plus
· Good manual dexterity
· Good physical strength: ability to lift and hold 50 pounds plus
· Good Mechanical skills and well organized
· Must be able to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.
· Previous industrial mechanic experience required; Woodworking Machinery experience an asset